Registration for reThink Food 2017 is now open.
reThink Food is conceived as a unique physical and intellectual space to gather like-minded food industry leaders, chefs, scientists and other academics, culinary experts, technologists, designers, marketers, and innovators in related industries.
Attendees who will find reThink Food especially valuable include:
- Food industry leaders and business professionals
- Chefs, menu decision makers, and product development specialists
- Entrepreneurs and venture capitalists working in the food and foodservice sectors
- Food and beverage executives from independent restaurants, chain restaurants, and foodservice operations
- Foodservice industry consultants and agency representatives
- Leaders in marketing, brand strategy, design, and innovation
- Academics in behavioral economics, food studies, science, technology, and consumer research fields
Alumni discounts: Alumni of The Culinary Institute of America or the Massachusetts Institute of Technology receive a 10-percent discount on registration in any category. To obtain this discount, include your graduation year and special discount code—included in an alumni-only email message sent after registration opens—in the registration system.
Group discounts: Tickets for groups of 5 or more are eligible for a 10-percent discount on the rate in effect at the time of registration. With 10 or more registrations from one company, a 15-percent discount will be applied automatically.
Unfortunately, volunteer opportunities and scholarships are not available for this conference.
If you have any questions about discounts or other registration issues, please contact Caitlin Petrucelli.
*Foodservice Operators are defined here as chefs or foodservice professionals working for an independent or chain restaurant, a college or university dining program, chef-instructors and culinary educators, a contract foodservice company, a hotel, cruise line, casino, resort, other foodservice operation, or for a supermarket or food/beverage retailer. Those affiliated with food/beverage, foodservice, and retail suppliers/manufacturers, including marketing and consulting companies, are asked to register at the Foodservice Manufacturer/Supplier rate, or consider supporting the program through sponsorship.
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are also available for this program. Please contact CIA Strategic Initiatives sponsorship team leader Shara Orem, who can review support opportunities with you.
Members of the media should contact Jan Smyth for information about media coverage and potential credentials.
Cancellation and Transfer Policies
Before you register, please take note of these policies:
- 75% of tuition price refunded from the time of registration through July 31, 2016
- 50% of tuition price refunded from August 1 to August 31, 2016
- No refunds after August 31, 2016
- Cancellation policies are “for any and all reasons”
You may transfer your registration to a colleague within the same registration category for a $100 transfer fee.