The reThink conference app is an incredible resource for planning your time at reThink Food, allowing for you to easily connect with fellow attendees, find out more about sponsors, presenters, and seminars, and so much more! We encourage you to download the app before arriving on campus.
Download instructions here, or follow the instructions below to download the app and set up your profile:
First, get the app:
- Download Attendee Hub from your app store (https://crowd.cc/s/ZvpG). You can also access the web version of the app here: https://crowd.cc/rtf2017.
- Once downloaded, search for reThink Food 2017.
- Click on the event, and when prompted for an event password, enter “rtf17”.
Complete your profile:
- By default, all attendees are listed on the Attendee list.
- The information you see is automatically loaded from your conference registration, but you can delete any information that you don’t want to share (such as your address or phone number), or make any necessary updates.
- The information included on this profile page will be visible in the app to all others using the app.
- Add a picture! You can do this directly on your phone, or online at https://crowd.cc/rtf2017.
So don't worry about running out of business cards, remembering your new mobile number, or fumbling with that glass of wine when trying to write down your details—it’s all in the app!